HERSENSPINCELS 2: GEVALLEN ACHTERHOOFD

HERSENSPINCELS 2: GEVALLEN ACHTERHOOFD
HERSENSPINCELS 2: GEVALLEN ACHTERHOOFD

woensdag 6 juni 2012

SLACK DICKSTORY

I am afraid you can only make chocolate of this text if Dutch is your mother’s language. I was oldhookering with my neigborman yesterday and he said; “I stand always for you ready” So I said; “That say you now, but when there is shit on the marble, you are nowhere to confess” He scared himself the little teeth and took the legs. What a shitframer! There stood me but one thing to do; oldhooker to my other neighborman. He said at once; “Keep please in the holes that I have no evil in the sentence but I kick you in eachother if you me onlight!” “Are you now totally a little hair behonked?!” replied I.

But he wanted there nothing from knowing and also set it on a walking. I set my day forth on my dead ease, but I really had my belly there from full. From your neighbors you must it but having.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten