HERSENSPINCELS 2: GEVALLEN ACHTERHOOFD

HERSENSPINCELS 2: GEVALLEN ACHTERHOOFD
HERSENSPINCELS 2: GEVALLEN ACHTERHOOFD

maandag 6 augustus 2012

MOM

I realized there was no picture of my mom on the internet, and I figured the internet was missing out. Not because I think that everbody should know about her, because I do, but because she has a powerful message to the world; choose your own side.

She has always been struggling with life in general, physically with illness, and emotionally with indeciciveness. Finally, after a period of agressive cancer, she took the hardest decision anyone can make; to die. It was not a matter of giving up, it was a matter of following what is right for you, and the only one to make such judgement is you. 

So to many people, this picture:


shows a weak body, about to collapse from cancer, leaving a family behind. To me, this picture shows a strong woman, deciding to die in spite of leaving a family behind, because she needed to make this move. She is everything to be proud of. Even though I miss her a lot, and I have always enjoyed her company, I respect her decision and can only applaude for the way she took care of things.

I hope there are people out there finding comfort and inspiration in this story. I know it is hard to look at things differently, but if you do, life is so much more worth it, and death as well...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten